Monday, June 6, 2011

I don't really know what to title this.

After hearing about journaling from my church on many occasions, I decided to cave in and try blogging out, and also the inspiration of my roommate.  I hope this will be a great opportunity that my family and friends back home will know what's going on in my life, and possibly get to know me even more than they already do.




So I'll try and write one thing about myself that defines me on every entry. The first one and the most important aspect about my life is that I am a latter-day saint!! 


This what we call a Mormon temple, and this one is located in Las Vegas. There are many throughout the United States, as well as the world. There are currently 134 operating temples in the world, 11 under construction, and 15 announced ones. This place brings me such peace and happiness every single time I go inside. I honestly love the Gospel, and would never EVER  trade it for anything in the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment